The Physicians and Administration of Cape Cod Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine continue to monitor CDC, Federal, State and Local Coronavirus updates and recommended actions in our commitment to the safety of our Patients and Staff during this unprecedented time.
In order to protect our patients and staff, new protocols are being followed:
- You will receive a call and/or text the day prior to your appointment as a reminder of your appointment and to review instructions for your visit. If you receive a text you may start the check in process early.
- When you arrive you may press the "I have arrived" in your confirmation text or just come into the office.
- Please limit bringing a guest with you, unless a parent to a minor, guardian or interpreter.
- All patients, providers and staff in the clinic must wear masks, so please wear your mask to the appointment. If you do not have a mask, please inform the staff when you are called.
- Once cleared, you will be taken to an exam room, unless an x-ray must be obtained prior to you seeing your provider. In that case, you will be taken to x-ray first, or may be asked to wait in the waiting area that is set up for appropriate social distancing.
Our Providers, Schedulers, Medical Assistants, Billing Staff, Financial Manager, Human Resources and Administration are accessible to you daily. We continue to have some staff working from home. In order to meet your needs messages are checked daily and calls are being routed to the appropriate individual.
If you encounter any difficulty communicating with our office, please utilize the following email addresses that are being monitored throughout each day:
If you are a Patient: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a Provider or Medical facilities: email@example.com
Thank you for protecting the health of yourself and others,
The Physicians and Staff of Cape Cod Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, P.C.